Mini Lamb Roasts with Baked Greens
By: Adam MacDougall | In: Food
With winter upon us who doesn't love a roast with baked veggies!
- 2 x 300g mini lamb roasts
- 2 zucchini
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 8 small brussel sprouts
- 50g sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon TIP: to add some spice add 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
1. In a bowl mix garlic, olive oil, rosemary, oregano, chilli flakes (optional), lemon juice and a pinch of black pepper to taste
2. in a bowl place the 2 roasts and cover with garlic mix and let sit in fridge approx 30 min to soak through juice.
3. heat oven 180 degrees
4. when oven hot place roasts in an oven pan and cover with juice and cook approx 20-30 min depending on how well cooked you like
5. meanwhile place broccoli, chopped zucchini in chunks, sprouts, and carrot chunks on a roasting dish and drizzle with oil.
6. put in oven approx 25 min or until nearly cooked then add almonds over top and cook another 5 minutes
7. cut lambs in half and veggies into 4 serves and enjoy!
Tagged with: Food