The Man Burger
By: Adam MacDougall | In: Food
Who doesn't love a burger? It's the staple of every real man's diet! This juicy Man Burger is filling and healthier then a Big Mac!
- 200 g Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 Tablespoon tomato sauce, plus extra to serve
- 2 Multigrain rolls
- Salad of any sort - I like beetroot, lettuce, tomato, grated carrot and cucumber
- 1/4 Onion chopped
- Put the mince, onion, egg white and sauces in a bowl, then get in there with yours hands and mix it all together.
- Divide mince mixture in half, shape into patties and flatten
- Heat up non stick fry pan and spray with cooking oil. Cook patties for about 10 mins and turn a few times until cooked through.
- While the patties are cooking, cut the rolls in half and toast.
- Chuck your salad and pattie on the roll, add your sauce if you like, put the top bun on and your done!
This recipe serves enough for two! It is also great substituting the meat for turkey meat if you prefer this and tastes amazing! Enjoy guys!
This is an example of the type of dishes you could be tasting if you take The Man Challenge!
Tagged with: Food